Fluctuations in business can make it difficult to keep up with staffing needs. Safe Staffing of Ohio can meet those needs while offering the most inclusive and competitive rates in the market. We will perform the resume and applicant sourcing, along with initial in-person candidate reviews and assessments to ensure that we are drawing from a qualified pool of candidates for your position.
Safe Staffing of Ohio covers all applicable payroll, taxes, and insurance for our employees while on assignment. We are also fully insured by Bureau of Workers’ Compensation, Ohio Department of Jobs and Family Services, and carry additional liability coverage. Our employees have medical benefits options available to them while they are on assignment.
We have five branch offices which cover the Greater Cleveland, Akron-Canton, Lorain County and Central Ohio areas.
The Hiring Process
Our experienced office staff will partner with you throughout each component of the hiring process. One of our representatives will personally visit your company so that we can fully understand your business, culture, and philosophy. Focusing on what you do allows us to tailor the hiring process to meet your specific needs while saving you time, resources and energy.
We offer daily, weekly, and month to month staffing to assist you with fluctuations in business, special projects, employee leave, or vacations.
Long-term assignees can remain on Safe Staffing’s payroll or be hired into your company by way of a “temp-to-hire” arrangement. Once an individual has proven their reliability after a period of time, you can hire that individual.
Safe Staffing of Ohio will recruit, screen, and skill test candidates that you can hire directly. We will arrange interviews of a short list of candidates, freeing up hours of your time. You can make the final selection of your candidate for a negotiated fee. The direct hire program allows customers to utilize our extensive placement network and numerous employment centers to reach as many candidates as possible.
Safe Staffing of Ohio provides:
- Response to immediate needs at a moment’s notice
- Transportation for temporary workers to and from workplace (if necessary)
- Drug testing on site (5 and 10 panel)
- Background checks (National, State, and County)
- Skill assessments
- Our dispatch is available at 5:00 a.m.
- Third shift calls are able to accommodate late-night orders
- Necessary safety equipment such as glasses, steel-toe boots, work gloves, rain/traffic gear, etc.
- Paying workers weekly, by assignment, or matching your company’s pay cycle
- Responsibility for all applicable insurances, and federal, state, city, social security, and Medicare taxes
The industries we serve include:
- Administrative Support
- General Office
- AP/AR – Payroll Professionals
- General Labor
- Skilled Labor
- Skilled Machinists
- Skilled Tow Motor Operators and Material Handlers
- Shipping and Receiving
- Mechanical Maintenance
- Building Maintenance
- Manufacturing/Production Laborers
- and More!